Skip to main content
What we do:
Our four-step process
We assess your needs
- We deﬁne what you need and what the deliverables will be.
- We develop a custom solution.
- We explore whether the project is technically feasible and complies with air trafﬁc and industrial environment regulations.
We develop your solution
- We set the value chain – deliverable, data, sensors and vehicle
- We implement the market analysis and feasibility study to deploy high-valueadded solutions such as hybrid drones and LiDAR technologies
- We develop the system and conduct quality checks.
- We conduct a demonstration or ﬁeld test to see whether the solution works in practice.
We carry out your mission
- We handle every aspect of the mission, using protocols that suit your needs.
- We deploy the solution in the ﬁeld and carry out repeat missions.
- We work with the client, handling all aspects of the mission or taking control of certain parts.
- We offer assistance to the project owner.
We deliver high-value data
- We implement our own Quality Policy : quality checks, looking at accuracy and completeness.
- We aggregate, ﬁlter, combine and merge your data, extracting the relevant information in a usable format.
- We process the data, producing orthoimages, topographic maps, vegetation-cover and other information.
- We import the output into databases, information systems, map layers and connected, integrated web services.
- We record your data in our archives to manage it over time